* Bug: Language code for Brazilian in org-latex-babel-language-alist and org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist
@ 2019-07-31 18:04 Gustavo Barros
From: Gustavo Barros @ 2019-07-31 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

`org-latex-babel-language-alist' and
`org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist' have the language code for
Brazilian as =("bt-br" . "brazilian")=.  I am a native Brazilian and our
language is Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese is a variant.  That to
say that I’ve never seen the language code "bt-br" to refer to
"brazilian", whereas the usual code is "pt-br" (hyphen or underscore).
So this looks very much like a typo.

Best regards,
Gustavo.

PS: I’ve been reporting a lot recently, as I am in the process of
rereading Org’s documentation and fine tuning my Org config. But I don’t
mean in any way to be pushy. I hope to be bringing reports which are
pertinent and useful, but if I’m overdoing it, please don’t hesitate to
let me know.

PPS: As I’m not sending this through the bug reporting interface, it’s
best if I specify I consulted the values of the variables in
"ox.latex.el" from "org-plus-contrib-20190729".

* Re: Bug: Language code for Brazilian in org-latex-babel-language-alist and org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist
@ 2019-08-15  8:07 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2019-08-15  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gustavo Barros; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Gustavo Barros <gusbrs.2016@gmail.com> writes:

> `org-latex-babel-language-alist' and
> `org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist' have the language code for
> Brazilian as =("bt-br" . "brazilian")=.  I am a native Brazilian and
> our language is Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese is a variant.
> That to say that I’ve never seen the language code "bt-br" to refer to
> "brazilian", whereas the usual code is "pt-br" (hyphen or underscore).
> So this looks very much like a typo.

Fixed. Thank you!

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Bug: Language code for Brazilian in org-latex-babel-language-alist and org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist
@ 2019-09-05 11:23   ` Gustavo Barros
From: Gustavo Barros @ 2019-09-05 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Nicolas,

On Thu, Aug 15 2019, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Gustavo Barros <gusbrs.2016@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> `org-latex-babel-language-alist' and
>> `org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist' have the language code for
>> Brazilian as =("bt-br" . "brazilian")=.  I am a native Brazilian and
>> our language is Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese is a variant.
>> That to say that I’ve never seen the language code "bt-br" to refer
>> "brazilian", whereas the usual code is "pt-br" (hyphen or
>> underscore).
>> So this looks very much like a typo.
>
> Fixed. Thank you!

I hadn’t checked the commit back then, but now I was seeing if I could
remove my local workaround on this and I noticed that while
`org-latex-babel-language-alist' is now looking good,
`org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist' was not changed. (This is so in
an up to date org-plus-contrib-20190904/ox-latex.el).

Best regards,
Gustavo.

* Re: Bug: Language code for Brazilian in org-latex-babel-language-alist and org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist
@ 2019-09-05 13:06     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2019-09-05 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gustavo Barros; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Gustavo Barros <gusbrs.2016@gmail.com> writes:

> I hadn’t checked the commit back then, but now I was seeing if I could
> remove my local workaround on this and I noticed that while
> `org-latex-babel-language-alist' is now looking good,
> `org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist' was not changed. (This is so in
> an up to date org-plus-contrib-20190904/ox-latex.el).

Fixed, too! Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou