I'm hoping that someone can help, but when I'm in a buffer of my bibliography, there is a drop-down list in the menu-bar, of buffer commands titled 'Entry-Types'. But what program puts it there? I want to create a new command to an entry in it, but I don't know what the originating program is. Can anyone help please? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk Debian 10.2, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 26.3, org 9.3.6