From: "Juan Manuel Macías" <maciaschain@posteo.net>
To: Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
Cc: orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [Question] Custom parse tree filter
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 12:20:11 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you very much for your excelent explanation, which has helped me
to learn new and valuable things.

I chose `headline' instead of `section' because in the scenario where I
want to apply those LaTeX groups I was looking for something like this:

{level 1 - group 1
    {level 2 group 1 + group 2
      {level 3 group 1 + group 2 + group 3
	{etc. }}}}

I have tested your function and it works fine when all headers are at
the same level, but with different levels the filter understands both
properties as `font' (?). Anyway, and only for practical purposes, and
because I think that my initial idea of 2 properties was uneconomical, I
have slightly modified your function with a single property
`:fontspec:'. Now, with a couple of marks and some regexp both the
\fontspec group and the one with \addfontfeature are extracted:

| :fontspec: font ! optional: features   | \fontspec{font}[features] |
|----------------------------------------+---------------------------|
| :fontspec: > features                  | \addfontfeature{features} |

then the variable `fontspec':

(let* ((font <font-string-obtained-via-regexp>)
      (fontfeature <fontfeature-string-obtained-via-regexp>)
(fontspec (cond (font font) (fontfeature fontfeature))))

is passed as an argument of `(funcall create-export-snippet ...)'

With a single property it works fine, although I have to test more...

Thak you very much!

Best regards,

Juan Manuel