Hey Ihor! Ihor Radchenko writes: > This is the final version of the patch. I am going to merge it this > weekend. If there are any comments, please send them ASAP. I've thrown a couple of LOGBOOK-heavy Org files at your branch; I'm observing something that I can't make sense of. I tried to condense one of these files into a small reproducer, see attached file; couldn't find the time to make it smaller, sorry! My recipe (based on commit f9dd109bc, Emacs 29.0.50 commit 864c8013fd): $ git switch feature/org-fold-universal-core-tidy $ make autoloads $ emacs -Q -L lisp -eval "(setq org-startup-folded t)" repro.org Restarting Emacs with the above between each step: (1) C-s abc ⇒ no logbook is unfolded, (2) C-s def ⇒ no logbook is unfolded, (3) C-s ghi ⇒ some logbooks are unfolded. Assuming you can reproduce: is it expected that logbooks are expanded in case (3)? I don't see what's "conceptually" different in situation (3) vs. (1) and (2), so I'm puzzled to get different results. Also, a bit of idle curiosity: > (defun org-fold--isearch-reveal (&rest _) > "Reveal text at POS found by isearch." > (org-fold-show-set-visibility 'isearch)) org-fold-show-set-visibility calls either org-fold-show-set-visibility--overlays, or org-fold-show-set-visibility--text-properties, and AFAICT neither of these handle 'isearch as an argument… Is there a (cdr (assq 'isearch org-fold-show-context-detail)) missing? (This comes from a very cursory reading of the code; apologies if I've missed something) Other than this logbook oddity, I haven't found anything concerning. Thanks for your efforts!