* org-fold problems
@ 2022-05-06 13:39 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2022-05-06 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

I am seeing very strange and somewhat frustrating behaviour with the new
org-fold implementation.  I have not been able to determine the exact
conditions leading to the problem but some subtrees cannot be revealed
by either org-cycle or org-fold-reveal and act as if the have no content
(even when they do).  However, the content can be revealed if I search
for some text, text I know is in the hidden content.

I'm busy with a deadline so cannot do more investigation at this point.

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.3-472-gd2a459 in Emacs 29.0.50