Resubmitting this patch with better commit message. Mikhail Skorzhisnkii writes: > I have signed FSF papers. Attaching a rebased patch with additional changes to > ORG-NEWS > > Ihor Radchenko writes: > >> “Mikhail Skorzhinskiy” writes: >> >>> Thanks for review, Ihor. I have sent a copyright assignment request. Will >>> resubmit the patches as soon as I complete the process. >> >> Thanks! Note that FSF clerk should reply within 5 working days. If not, >> please let us know. >> >> Best, >> Ihor > > [2. text/x-diff; 0001-org-agenda.el-customize-outline-path-in-echo-area.patch]…