Hi! Ihor Radchenko writes: > Daniel Kraus writes: > >> This was apparently a kludge that ob-clojure used to evaluate ClojureScript >> in the normal clojure:execute function. >> I simply used the same kludge where I need to check for cljs, but after >> reviewing it's not really necessary and I removed the :target parameter >> completely. As this was undocumented I guess it's ok to remove?! > > Yes, it is OK to remove what is undocumented. We may still announce the > change though. I added an entry to ORG-NEWS under Misc. >>>> -(defun ob-clojure-eval-with-babashka (bb expanded) >> I created an obsolete-function-alias. > > It should better go to org-compat.el. Moved the alias to org-compat. I wasn't sure where to put it exactly. It's now in the ~Obsolete aliases~ page. > What about the new customization `ob-clojure-cli-command'? I added a news entry in ORG-NEWS. >> +(defcustom ob-clojure-nbb-command (or (executable-find "nbb") >> + (when-let (npx (executable-find "npx")) >> + (concat npx " nbb"))) >> "Path to the nbb executable." > > This is not a path anymore, when the value is "npx nbb". > Can just use "Command to invoke nbb executable". Fixed. Attached is the new patch with the changes. Thanks for your review and guidance, Daniel