Hi, Andrés Ramírez writes: > Could You address me to the proper sintax for the japanese characters to > appear in the output?. I think you have to solve this on the LaTeX-side: including packages that support the required unicode. For a part of that I usually use uniinput, for example this: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/vorlesung-verteilte-systeme/browse/vorlesung-1-p2p/uniinput.sty To solve the problem, first export to LaTeX instead of PDF and then process that LaTeX file directly with pdflatex. Use one of the guides to write japanese with LaTeX — some examples: https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/15516/how-to-write-japanese-with-latex https://www.overleaf.com/learn/latex/Japanese https://www.preining.info/blog/2014/12/writing-japanese-in-latex-part-1-introduction/ https://ctan.math.illinois.edu/macros/latex/contrib/babel-contrib/japanese/japanese.pdf Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de