Hi Ihor, I would’ve liked to join, but that’s 1am (Malaysian time). Apologies if I missed out on the thread for setting my availability. Han Ihor Radchenko writes: > Dear all, > > The last meetup [1] turned out quite successful. Let’s continue. > > [1] (meetup notes) > > URL: > Time & Date: <2023-09-13 Wed 19:00-21:00> > The room will be open half an hour before the official start. > > During the meetup, we can: > > - Give advice to new users > - Showcase Org configs or workflows > - Demo/discuss interesting packages > - Troubleshoot each-other’s issues > - Discuss “Org mode” section of Emacs news () > - Discuss anything else Org-related > > Everyone is free to join the discussion/chat or lurk around silently, > listening. > > We will _not_ do any recording by default.