"Daniel J. Sinder" writes: > Seeing as bbdb lacks the same functionality that I need for org > (namely, the vCard importer) I don't see a big benefit (for me) in > going to bbdb. You can import vcard into bbdb: http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs-en/BbdbImporters#toc3 > Can something like org's column view be achieved? No at present. However, there is a view where each entry is on a single line. Charles -- "Besides, I think [Slackware] sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?" (By Patrick Volkerding)