* filtering org-agenda by tag
@ 2009-03-28 22:16 shaunalynn duffy
From: shaunalynn duffy @ 2009-03-28 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hey there,

I just switched to using the development version of org-mode (rather than
the synaptic package), and now have an issue with org-agenda. Whenever I
filter the agenda by tag and then refresh the agenda or move to a new view
(functionally, refreshing it) the filter is no longer applied. Internet
searching turned up the promisingly named variable
"org-agenda-filter-preset," but it isn't recognized by my emacs.

I guess my questions are: Was switching to the dev version the cause of this
change? AND Is there a straightforward way to get the filter to be applied
through a reload, or is this something I should write a solution to for
myself?

Thanks a lot!
-shaunalynn

--
shaunalynnduffy.org
sproutward.org

* Re: filtering org-agenda by tag
@ 2009-03-30  6:49 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-03-30  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: shaunalynn duffy; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I cannot reproduce this, refreshing keeps the filter for me.

- Carsten

@ 2009-03-30 19:25   ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-03-30 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: shaunalynn duffy, emacs-orgmode

It works for me too.  (I can't reproduce it either)

-Bernt

@ 2009-03-31 20:48     ` shaunalynn duffy
From: shaunalynn duffy @ 2009-03-31 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bernt and Carsten,

Thanks a bunch for checking! While checking my version of org-mode against a
friend's I realized, while I had recently pulled, I hadn't re-made and
re-made+installed the package. Once I did that, the problem was fixed. Feels
a bit foolish but, again, I appreciate the help!

all the best,
-shaunalynn

--

@ 2009-03-31 21:42       ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-03-31 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: shaunalynn duffy; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

shaunalynn duffy <shaunalynn@sproutward.org> writes:

> Bernt and Carsten,
>
> Thanks a bunch for checking! While checking my version of org-mode against a friend's I realized, while I had recently
> pulled, I hadn't re-made and re-made+installed the package. Once I did that, the problem was fixed. Feels a bit foolish but,
> again, I appreciate the help!

I'm glad you got the problem solved :)

-Bernt