Bart Bunting wrote: >Hi all, >I have found what is possibly a bug in the LaTeX export in org-mode but >I'm not totally sure. >I am no LaTeX expert, in fact I know very little about it. I have used >a process of ilimination to try and produce the simplest case I can to >demonstrate the issue. >What happens is that if I have a table at the top of my document before >a heading line and use the #+ATTR_LaTeX: setting it appears that the >settings used in that #+ATTR_LaTeX: line are then used for all >subsequent tables and other #+ATTR_LaTeX: lines are ignored. >If I add a heading line before the first #+ATTR_LaTeX: line then each >table works as expected. I can confirm this and think this is should be considered a bug: Whatever Org does with the element before the first headline it should not silently ignore the setting for following tables with a #+ATTR_LaTeX option. Thanks for reporting, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de