From: Eric S Fraga <ucecesf@ucl.ac.uk>
To: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [bug] beamer export envargs for column not working properly
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:49:43 +0000	[thread overview]

> Hi Eric,
>
> could you make me a slightly more complete example, with your beamer
> setup?  So a full test file that will show this behavior?
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Carsten

Sure.  The attached example has a single slide.  With the file as it is,
i.e. with an ignored heading for the second column of the slide, the
slide overlay directive is thrown away upon export.

If you change the headline of the second column to be a block heading
(C-c C-b b), on export the overlay directive is not thrown away but it
is attached to the block and not the column.  This is okay in that
accomplishes the same purpose (in this case but not others); however, it
does not match the documentation in any case.

Thanks,
eric