On Sun, Mar 06 2011, Bastien wrote: > I've seen org-encrypt-string but I don't see we could use it for the > problem at hand. Just saying that if you don't use it, youe re-encryption on auto-save will ask the user for its passphrase if he is not using any agent. > Also, the purpose is to encrypt the auto-saved buffer and *not* the > visited buffer -- which I don't know how to do. Add org-encrypt-entries to auto-save-hook and org-decrypt-entries-which were-not-decryped to after-auto-save-hook… which does not seems to exist. :) What I can also suggest is to never show the encrypted block in the Org buffer. This is what I do in my configuration: on Org file loading, I decrypt all entries. Therefore I never see the GPG block. When I save, everything is encrypted, written, and then re-decrypted. Using org-crypt this way, it would be easy to fix auto-save-hook. With the current way on letting the user decrypt heading by heading, it does not seems that easy. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info