* Blog-like sitemap for org-publish
@ 2011-08-06 21:57 Jon Anders Skorpen
From: Jon Anders Skorpen @ 2011-08-06 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi.

I have made a function which creates a blog-like sitemap. It works as
an alternative sitemap function to org-publish. The second commit adds
a list of blog entries by year and keyword. The commit-diffs can be
viewed here:

http://git.mindmutation.net/?p=org-mode.git;a=commitdiff;h=2448e4d5dfa0dca8f5126b2e12f8ad6f96ba48dc

http://git.mindmutation.net/?p=org-mode.git;a=commitdiff;h=cbd90e570c2f64ddd279603acc78af51f6b3f458

Some of the functionality is overlapping with code in org-publish. To
use it simply set :sitemap-function to org-blog-export. It is similar
to the default sitemap function, but :sitemap-file-entry-format and
:blog-entry-format is semantically different.

I hope this can be of use to others, and I therefore submit it here
for comments and feedback, and maybe eventually inclusion. My main
question is what kind of copyright notices should be at the top of the
file? Some parts of the code is almost verbatim from
org-publish. There is also no license information at the top yet.

I am open to signing copyright assignment to FSF if at some point
someone thinks it should be merged into org-publish, but it can also
live happily in contrib/.

Best regards
Jon Anders Skorpen