* Tangling text files
@ 2012-01-27 18:07 dlc
From: dlc @ 2012-01-27 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

How do I tangle txt to a txt file?

#+TITLE:  Centos 5 Apache Configuration
#+AUTHOR: David Coate

* Basic Conguration
* Php Settings
* Virtual Host
   e.g.  for apache configuration
** example.com
     Use this as main website, use drupal,  various other notes

#+BEGIN_SRC: txt :tangle vhost.conf
ServerName Example.com
DocumentRoot "/var/www/example.com"
#+END_SRC:

** companyb.com
     notes about company b.
#+BEGIN_SRC: txt :tangle vhost.conf
ServerName Companyb.com
DocumentRoot "/var/www/companyb.com"
#+END_SRC:

... and so on for 40 more web sites.

I still want to be able to export this as HTML to document to others
what i've done and use the org file to maintain the webpage and the
source conf files.

Same issue for documenting my configuration files for postfix,
dovecot, drupal settings, php.ini settings.

I'm sure this is easy, but searching the org manual or googling is not
getting me the right answer.

#+BEGIN_ASCII and #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE  seem to be for exporting only and
not tangling.

Thanks!
David