Hi Jonathan, Jonathan Leech-Pepin writes: > I've done some further work on the org-e-texinfo exporter and have > gotten it to a point where it should be usable with only a few > shortcomings. thanks *a lot* for this! This is long-time wish from many org-ers, no doubt you will have many testers. Do you want to continue to develop while adding the library to contrib/lisp/? One problem with the version you sent: (org-export-first-sibling-p headline) (org-export-last-sibling-p headline) should be (org-export-first-sibling-p headline info) (org-export-last-sibling-p headline info) With this change I can export files correctly. Another thingy: headlines from level 4 are converted to lists, right? I'm fine with this, as long as the list is not collapsed with a previous one. See the .org and .texi files attached. Thanks again for this great contribution!