Eric Schulte writes: > I use orgstruct mode in my message mode, so that I may easily include > tables and lists when writing and responding to mail. orgstruct-mode does not help you with tables. That is orgtbl-mode. > This week, I've suddenly noticed that when I press meta-RET in message >mode with orgstruct mode enabled, Org-struct returns the error > > orgstruct-error: This key has no function outside structure elements > > However, orgstruct should (and used to) just pass this key combo > through to the underlying major mode. orgstruct-mode tries to but does not find an appropriate key binding. Does this patch help? (Apply and restart Emacs.)