* latex pdf export generated files
@ 2013-02-28  6:46 Sanjib Sikder
From: Sanjib Sikder @ 2013-02-28  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is it possible that when I am pdf exporting a document using C-e C-p
org-mode will generate ONLY the pdf, not the other associated files like
.bbl, .blg, .tex, .lof etc  ?

Thanks

-----------------------------
*Sanjib Sikder
*Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering
IIT Bombay*

*

* Re: latex pdf export generated files
@ 2013-02-28  7:18 ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2013-02-28  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sanjib Sikder; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Aloha Sanjib Sikder,

Org typically uses LaTeX to get to pdf, although other export targets
might also be able to generate pdf files.  The file types you list are
all produced or used by LaTeX on the way to pdf.  The variable
org-latex-remove-logfiles controls whether some of the files produced by
LaTeX are removed, but not the ones you list, apparently.

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: latex pdf export generated files
@ 2013-02-28  7:42   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-28  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Sanjib,

tsd@tsdye.com (Thomas S. Dye) writes:

> The variable org-latex-remove-logfiles controls whether some of the
> files produced by LaTeX are removed, but not the ones you list,
> apparently.

To control the list of logfiles extensions you can customize
`org-latex-logfiles-extensions'.

HTH,

--
 Bastien