Achim Gratz writes: > Eric Schulte writes: >> Great. Would you be willing to go ahead and apply these changes >> (including documentation)? If it upsets anyone we'll sort things out on >> the mailing list. > > All right, then. I've pushed the first part as it is a preparation for > the actual change. I can push that second part as well, but I'll need > another week or so for properly documenting it in the manual and setting > up a test. Unless someone urgently wants to do something with it, I'd > rather push these things together. As mentioned, I would then change my optional syntax of PROPERTY tomorrow. If you prefer earlier feedback, I could give it. Cheers, Rainer > > > Regards, > Achim. -- Rainer M. Krug email: RMKruggmailcom