* GIT fot publishing .org
@ 2014-01-06 17:55 Renato
From: Renato @ 2014-01-06 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I'm looking for a GIT, that I can use, to save .org file.

CAn someone sudgest me one?

TIA

Renaro

* Re: GIT fot publishing .org
@ 2014-01-07 21:02 ` Alexander Baier
From: Alexander Baier @ 2014-01-07 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Renato; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 2014-01-06 18:55 Renato wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for a GIT, that I can use, to save .org file.
>
> CAn someone sudgest me one?
>
> TIA
>
> Renaro

As I do not quite get what you are trying to do and can only guess, this
is a stab in the dark: Have you had a look at github pages? As far as I
know, that might be something to publish an org file to.

HTH,
--
 Alexander Baier

* Re: GIT fot publishing .org
@ 2014-01-07 21:30 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2014-01-07 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Renato <renareto@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I'm looking for a GIT, that I can use, to save .org file.
>
> Can someone sudgest me one?

I don't know what you mean. Instead of me trying to guess what you mean,
can you rephrase your question?

Nick

* Re: GIT fot publishing .org
@ 2014-01-08  8:39   ` renato pontefice