"o.castillo.felisola@gmail.com" writes: > Dear community, > > I'm using org-mode to draft most of my activities, and day after day I get > closer to managing my paper writing. Nonetheless, there is a point still > drives me crazy. > > All over the web I find post about using such or what tool to get emacs > org-mode to work with Bibtex... all of them seems complex to execute. I > found the exported ox-bibtex.el [1] (included in my installation from git), > which 'It also introduces "cite" syntax for Org links.', but no examples of > the usage are included in this document. > > *Question* > > Can anyone provide a minimal example of the use to this tool, including the > configuration (if needed), and the necessary external (non-org) files? > The attached two files (.org and .bib) provide an example of usage.