Hello, Eric Schulte writes: > This sounds like a good compromise to me. As you say, this should > easily and visually support both use cases and is intuitive. I've not > touched the export machinery myself, so I'll leave the implementation to > Nicolas but I definitely support this approach. Here are the patches, with tests. I leave to someone else the documentation part in the manual. As a side note, I think `org-babel-under-commented-heading-p' is useful enough (with an optional parameter to prevent inheritance, maybe) to be moved into "org.el". Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou