Hi Bastien, · Bastien wrote: > Thomas Holst writes: > >> ok here is the patch for documentation. > > Thanks -- can you read this page? > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-5 > > There are advice on how to format the Changelog entry. > > See in particular this list: > > - Variables and functions names are quoted like `this' (backquote and > single quote). > - Sentences should be separated by two spaces. > - Sentences should start with an uppercase letter. > - Avoid the passive form: i.e., use "change" instead of "changed". > > I know it's boring, but even more boring to fix this when we merge > Org with Emacs :) > > Thanks in advance, I am sorry, I used =git format-patch= for the patches assuming all will go well. Here are both patches with rewritten commit messages. Hopefully I made them well. -- Bis neulich ... Thomas