where I am trying to plot out the last column using a histogram plot in gnuplot, org fails with an error: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument sequencep 3) where the last function invoked was "orgtbl-format-line(3)". The trace is attached. This is with org up to date as of a few minutes ago. The trace shows that the column has been extracted exactly as I wish. However, it would appear that the function may expect a sequence and not just a single element? If I try to extract more than just one column, everything is fine (although obviously the gnuplot directives need to change...). thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.5h-831-gcb9172-git