At Wed, 21 May 2014 09:30:44 +0200, Bastien wrote: > > Hi Dieter, > > Dieter Schoen writes: > > > i have just sent the email to assign@gnu.org to start the process. > > Great -- let us know how it goes (can take one month.) As I wrote off-list, I received the signed pdf yesterday. > In the meantime, you can fix small things like the authors of the > package, the owner of the copyright and such. I have my name to the copyright, but left in the name of the authors of ob-python.el, as I used that as a template. Is that ok? Another change to the first version is that it's now also possible to do :results value and :results value pp. (The first version still had python wrapper code in there.) The Lua pretty-printer function is a home-brew, as Lua does not provide much in that direction out of the box, at least to my knowledge. So here it comes: