* [help] need help with a skip function
@ 2014-09-25 19:10 Subhan Michael Tindall
From: Subhan Michael Tindall @ 2014-09-25 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi, I'm looking for an example org-agenda-skip-function that I can use to include all items for an agenda (IE alltodo) that have a certain property set (value doesn't particularly matter)
IE:
>* TODO H1
>  :PROPERTIES:
>  :P1: date
>  :END:
>* TODO H2
>  :PROPERTIES:
>  :END:
So that H1 gets included, but H2 does not.
I know, it's simple to do with a search-type agenda, but unfortunately a bug in sorting for inactive time stamps makes that route unsuitable for my purposes.

Thanks!
Subhan

Subhan Michael Tindall
Program Analyst - FamilyCare Health Plans
825 NE Multnomah St, Suite 1400; Portland OR 97232
Direct: 503-471-3127
Fax:      503-471-3177
Email:  subhant@familycareinc.org<mailto:subhant@familycareinc.org>
[Email-Signature-Logos June 20143]

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you.

[-- Attachment #2: image001.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 30469 bytes --]

* Re: [help] need help with a skip function
@ 2014-09-26 10:15 ` Samuel Loury
From: Samuel Loury @ 2014-09-26 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Subhan Michael Tindall, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org