* [html-export question] location with JS.
@ 2014-12-16 17:37 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2014-12-16 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

For my CV I'm trying to place a box (div, whatever) at the left edge of
the content-div.  My org-file looks like

- year0–year1 :: FooCorp
  - note1
  - note2 {{{BOL(year½)}}}

And I want the ouput to look like:

year0–year1    FooCorp
                - note1
year½           - note2

In the attached example I have the desired output for LaTeX, and the
output for html is also fine *as long as you don't zoom*.  The issue is
that the javascript that I use absolute position in pixels, and the
browser doesn't update the location when zooming...

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Together we will make the possible totalllly impossible!