Hi, First, as discussed a while back we want to move DESCRIPTION and KEYWORDS out of ox.el as they are specific to certain backends. The first patch does this. Second, I want to add support for printing keywords. This patch is still rough (i.e. no need commenting), but before proceeding I want to discuss some things. The goal is to allow cool stuff like: #+begin_abstract Read my paper, please... #+keywords: org, markup #+end_abstract And eventually: #+tile: my fancy blog #+keywords: org, markup Where 'org' and 'markup' would magically become links to indexes (like on them fancy blogs on the interwebs). I'm still not sure how to do the latter (see TODO comment in patch). So, I'm in a dilemma now. On the one hand, ox should probably not include too much cruft that is specific to certain backends. OTOH, stuff like the repetition of org-BACKEND-with-keywords and org-BACKEND-keywords-prefix is a bit annoying (cf. patch). Another idea I want to discuss. I use "prefix" to designate what is printed before the :. By default the translated value of "Keywords". Would it make sense to make this configurable in the file, e.g. as #+KEYWORDS: [my prefix: ] key0, key1, .... —Rasmus -- To err is human. To screw up 10⁶ times per second, you need a computer