Rasmus writes: > While I agree that options such as 't:·', '^:·', 'h:·' are bad, I think > 'barf:·' is nice. It's short and precise, much like 'num:·'. > > Something like 'barf-on-invalid-link' is very easy to mistype or forget. > And yes, I mostly type options by hand. Here's another take on this, which is quite different from the original draft mode. Now, behaviour on broken links is controlled with `org-export-with-broken-links' or its OPTIONS counterpart "broken-links". It is possible to either error on a broken link, ignore it, or mark it with an obnoxious string in the output. Feedback welcome. Regards,