On Monday, 20 Nov 2017 at 21:13, numbchild@gmail.com wrote: > I have similar function requirement. Based on your TRAMP method, I think > remote file are just can be transported through any protocols like HTTP, > for example remote file like http://example.org/test.org can be downloaded, > then append to org-agenda files list. This is just an rough idea. I am not sure this is possible. If I try http: as the protocol, tramp tells me that only localhost is allowed. Maybe I do not have tramp configured properly? -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-162-gde289d