On Thursday, 16 Nov 2017 at 22:40, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Eric S Fraga writes: > >> The proper solution would be to update ob-gnuplot to change the working >> directory at every invocation of gnuplot to be the directory where the >> org file is found. (gnuplot has a "cd" command for this purpose) > > Would you like to propose a patch for that? BTW should the new working > directory be Org file's or :file, or even :dir? Nicolas, can you please advise on how to get the directory the originating org file may lie in from within org-babel-expand-body:gnuplot? I cannot remember if I answered your second question but my gut feeling is that the change of directory should be automatic; the file directive can always specify a full path if desired. Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-162-gde289d