On Tuesday, 12 Dec 2017 at 17:24, Ken Mankoff wrote: > Hi List, > > I have some lists with checkboxes like this: > > + [X] Foo > + [ ] Bar > > > When I export these to Beamer, I get both a bullet and a [] box. The > bullet is redundant and adds noise to the slide. Is there a way to not > have the bullet when checkboxes are present? I've had a look at the code, which seems to be in ox-latex, and I cannot understand why beamer export acts differently to LaTeX. Something to do with the :tag property but I really don't understand it. Maybe somebody else can have a look (org-latex-item in ox-latex.el, approximately line 2182 and following). -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.4-214-ge8b71b