On Friday, 5 Jan 2018 at 08:52, Richard Lawrence wrote: [...] As Richard says, wow! This would seem to fit nicely with what we (i.e. the mailing list as I don't think I actually said anything...) did discuss about what was needed going forward. > Here's my two cents on this. From what I recall about the discussion > (it's hard to believe it's already been almost three years...), I > would focus on two things: > 2) org-bibtex support. Org-bibtex is a library that represents +1 All of my references are in org-bibtex format and supporting this would be really welcome. At present, I export these to bibtex files for use with org->PDF via LaTeX but it would be great to have: 1. an easy to use citing mechanism in org that knows org-bibtex and 2. export to ODT and/or html with citations. thanks, eric -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6