Hi, I have been wanting to clean up org-faces.el for a couple of years. 1. Font-lock keywords are copied over and the file is a mess to browse. 2. Some faces are basically hard-coded. It would be better to just inherit stuff and let the theme font lock dictate colors. 3. Things that must be fixed-pitch are not marked as such, making Org break with variable-pitch-mode out of the box. 4. Some faces probably could stand out a bit more. E.g. meta-lines may not need to use the same face as comments. I have tried to clean up the file (attached). It’s probably not something that should be merged until after v9.2, though. However, it would be useful to know what sort of ideas there are about faces. E.g. I know that faces are eventually to reflect the element type. Is there anything I should keep in mind? Also, is there showcase of /all/ faces that I can use to test against? Thanks, Rasmus -- Even a three-legged dog has three good legs to lose