On Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018 at 23:43, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Eric S Fraga writes: > >> We may have to agree to disagree here. > > I'm not sure what we have to agree to disagree on. :-) I think simply that the outcome on export is qualitatively different depending on target: for LaTeX, the drawer is not (necessarily) a new paragraph whereas for ODT it is. This bothers me æsthetically and does make writing filters etc. more difficult but it's not a deal breaker! > I'm just describing how the Org syntax works. This is documented at > . Yes, I understand. I am definitely not disagreeing about how org parses the elements, simply how it exports them. thanks, eric -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-419-g52ba1a