On Saturday, 12 May 2018 at 13:29, ZHUO QL (KDr2) wrote: > Hi all, I just post a proposal for orgmode on my website(generated by orgmode): > http://kdr2.com/tech/emacs/1805-proposal-org-ref-code-to-text.html . > Here is the source of the proposal: > # -*- mode: org; mode: auto-fill; -*- > > #+TITLE: Proposal for Orgmode: references from code to text. > #+AUTHOR: KDr2 [...] > - Beside the ~NAME~, we could also support reference via the > ~CUSTOM_ID~ property or anything else that can locate a text chunk. > - In the tangling process, we should do some kind of transformation of > the target text, for example, escape the quote mark. A hook may be > needed to let the user customize the transformation too. > > What do you think? I like the symmetry of having src reference text. I guess, in what you propose above, that the text that would be incorporated would be a single element (in org parsing parlance) or else we would have to specify an extent in the link information. Are you able to implement something? I would definitely help test it. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-591-gee336b