On 2019-02-26 02:19, Gustavo Barros writes: > I've been having trouble with my custom agenda commands since > the latest > update. > > The agenda dispatcher used to work fine until the last update, > but now, > given one of my custom agenda commands, it issues the error > "org-agenda-get-restriction-and-command: Wrong number of > arguments". I think the problem is on line 3036 of org-agenda.el. The code (propertize match nil 'face 'org-warning)) should be (propertize match 'face 'org-warning)) (I changed it locally and it now works) Best, Alan