Kyle Meyer writes: > So, it seems that changing Org to honor electric-indent-mode is now > making some users aware of org-adapt-indentation and that its default > value is not what they want. I’ve seen before that increasing the depth of a headline with M-→ indents all its content. That was mildly annoying, but nothing to worry about. It’s the change to the behavior of RET that disturbs my writing flow. Now I always have to hit RET twice, or hit RET C-a to start typing. It’s not just about the default, it is about long-standing muscle memory suddenly being wrong. This breaks my workflow on an update and requires me to start digging to find out how to get my system back into a good state. That’s something which makes me nervous, because I often don’t have the time or energy to investigate when something breaks, so when that workflow is broken, I’m bound to operate on a broken workflow for anything from days to months, because I cannot estimate how much time will be required to fix it (and at work I should not just take 3 hours off to search for some configuration value). Best wishes, Arne PS: I started to donate to org-mode a few weeks ago when I realized just how central it is to my workflows. If it’s the same for you, please join up: https://liberapay.com/bzg Creating reliable funding for development of essential Free Software tools is one of the critical tasks for spreading Free Software. -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken