Victor A. Stoichita writes: > Le 03 May 2021, Bastien a écrit : >> I suggest a criterium for keeping ob*.el files in Org could be that >> the extension is known by Emacs _or_ that the supported language is >> well-established. > > I happen to be an active user of ob-lilypond. Lilypond is certainly > peripheral to the world of programming languages. It is well established > and active as an equivalent of LaTeX for music though ([1][2][3]). > It comes with built-in support for Emacs [4]. Lilypond is not just well-established, it is the dominant tool for note engraving. One of the few domains in which no proprietary comes close in terms of quality. I typically use it directly, but if the maintenance burden is manageable, I could offer maintenance here, too (once I have the papers in place). Having support in core directly helps a lot when using the tool, because that enables working zero-setup org-files (with some load-language in an elisp block). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken