Bastien writes: >> It is now, as of commit 0a651b746. > > ... and I broke some tests. Sorry for that. I will fix this next > week, unless someone does it before me. Here are two patches that set org-adapt-indentation to t for the tests which were implicitly relying on that behavior; that lets 'make test' succeed again for me. I'm pretty sure the first one is TRT (since I'm the author of the tests), although Eventuallyâ„¢ we should make a more exhaustive suite based on the table you referenced earlier. The second one makes the remaining tests pass again, but I couldn't tell at a glance whether their expectations still make sense.