But in other places it does look nice, so I won't protest if you want to make that change. :) >> Note as well that I ended up using 48em for the content width due to the >> unicorn logo in the corner being covered up by wider content than that >> (in a half-1080p-width browser window, which seems like an important use >> case to consider). > > We should probably update the “angry unicorn” to the logo on the homepage, > perhaps or a simplified > version. Well, personally, I don't mind having "the original" there. :) But I'll leave that decision to you and others. Thanks.