Hi Timothy, Timothy writes: > Great! I’ve just taken a peek and it’s a clear improvement in my eyes > 🙂. :) >> Note that, after I made the other changes, the links scattered around >> the page clashed very badly with the nice “Org green” and black theme, >> so I adjusted them as well (as detailed in the commit message). I tried >> using “Org green” for the link text, but it seemed too low-contrast, as >> well as a bit distracting while reading, so I opted to use colorize just >> the underlines, and to make the link text green when hovering. > > I just had a look at this, and I tried a darkened green (#08402e). I think this > may be the best option. That may be a good choice, yes. But I almost feel like, with the headers also being a very similar green, it's a bit of "green overload" in some areas. For example, this screenshot: