Hi, How to create a 'dictionary style' PDF document from Org, with two columns and with dynamic page headers[1]: here I share (attached) an Org file, in case it is useful to someone, with the (simplified) LaTeX code I used to define the styles of the entries and the dynamic page headers in the typesetting of the /Hispanic Dictionary of Classical Tradition/. I produced this dictionary (828 pp.) using Org and Org-Publish, with output to LuaLaTeX. Some images: https://maciaschain.gitlab.io/lunotipia/images/muestras-dhtc5.png https://maciaschain.gitlab.io/lunotipia/images/muestras-dhtc3.png https://maciaschain.gitlab.io/lunotipia/images/muestras-dhtc4.png [1] If a page contains multiple entries, the first and the last entries are collected, both separated by an en dash; if the page contains a single entry, or a continuation of the previous page/entry, it is collected that entry only. Best regards, Juan Manuel ------------------------------------------------------ Juan Manuel MacĂ­as https://juanmanuelmacias.com/