Rudolf Adamkovič writes: > Inspired by Protesilaos Stavrou, I started using uppercase Org keywords. > I like the results so far, but I also noticed some inflexibility in the > Org mode. Specifically, the `org-insert-structure-template' procedure > hard-codes lowercase "begin_" and "end_". Thus, even if one customizes > the `org-structure-template-alist' with uppercase keywords, Org still > inserts them as "begin_SRC". Given that Org lets the user pick their > preferred style, I consider this a bug. I would not call it a bug, but the situation can certainly be improved. We can auto-magically determine whether to use BEGIN_ or begin_ depending on the case in template type. Tentative patch attached. Best, Ihor