Thank you for suggestion, I seen an announcement about this function, but somehow forgot about it. Sending next version of these patches. Changes from the next version: • Removed my version of title gathering into one existing in org-clock.el • Split org-clock-get-file-title renaming into separate commit • More grammar and wording fixes in changelogs Thanks, Mikhail Ihor Radchenko writes: > Mikhail Skorzhisnkii writes: > >>> Also, what will happen in a file like >>> >>> #+TITLE: Begin title >>> #+TITLE: .. end title >>> >>> ? >> >> Hm, never did this myself. Now concatenate the list of property values. I have >> tested it and space as a separator looks good, if the intention of several >> titles is to have one big title. >> >> But what if several titles are title and subtitles? We can provide a way control >> that behaviour, but my gut feeling that it would be a rather confusing. > > See org-clock-get-file-title. You can move that function into org.el and > rename to org-get-file-title.