Uwe Brauer writes: >> Uwe Brauer writes: >>> I recommend then to clarify this is in the manual: the expression in the manual is >>> `("export")' > >> What about the attached patch? > > I added some lines, and run rediff and I hoper therefore the modified patch is ok. > > > Feel free to use it > + This tag is useful, if the =export= tag is not used on other sections. > + When a tree is tagged > + with =noexport=, Org excludes that tree and its subtrees from > + export. I find this part confusing - we first talk about no "export" tags at all and then immediately about using with "export" tags. I dropped it in the attached patch. Maybe there is a better way to formulate the same? In the attached patch, I incorporated your other changes, the grammar remarks from Loris, and reworded a bit more.