All, I thought I'd share some elisp that I'm using in conjunction with org-mode for helping me prepare invoices. The attached file is useful for producing an org mode dblock that groups headings by date and calculates billing information based on your hourly rate. It also has a clean API for other elisp packages to use. I currently have another elisp file that submits the invoice data to my private invoicing system, and I'm working on another that submits to FreshBooks (a web-based accounting package that one of my clients uses). At some point in the future, if there's enough interest I'll post this to Worg with a tutorial. To those org-mode users in the US that are celebrating Thanksgiving, have a Happy Holidays!