* Org mode @ Stage LaTeX de Dunkerque (France)
@ 2014-06-24 12:25 Fabrice Niessen
From: Fabrice Niessen @ 2014-06-24 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello,

FYI, I'll give 2 talks (of 1h30 each) during the "stage LaTeX de
Dunkerque 2014":

- Edit LaTeX in the Emacs tool

  I'll present Emacs, AUCTeX, RefTeX (thanks Carsten!) and many other
  useful packages or settings.

- Generate a LaTeX document using a light syntax (Org mode)

  I'll present the key features for choosing Org mode (over plain LaTeX)
  to compose PDF documents, and I'll exemplify my talk with a Beamer
  presentation composed in live.

All talks are free; though, subscription is required.

If you're interested to follow some of the proposed talks (mine or the
MANY other ones -- then, over LaTeX, TikZ, etc.), have a look at
http://stage-latex-gte.univ-littoral.fr/ for the program and all the
necessary details.

Best regards,
Fabrice

--
Fabrice Niessen
Leuven, Belgium

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-06-24 12:25 UTC | newest]