* Source Code Header Not Honored in Exportation?
@ 2014-08-09  1:33 Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-08-09  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I am trying to export via org-odt and do not want some of the R source
run during export. For these blocks I have the following:

#+begin_src R :eval no

However, it seems that they are still being evaluated, despite having
refreshed the local set-up. Is this not the correct header to tell org
not to evaluate the code block?

Thanks, Aric

--
    ~O
    /\_,

* Re: Source Code Header Not Honored in Exportation?
@ 2014-08-09  2:09 ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-08-09  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Aric Gregson <aorchid@mac.com> writes:

> I am trying to export via org-odt and do not want some of the R source
> run during export. For these blocks I have the following:
>
> #+begin_src R :eval no
>
> However, it seems that they are still being evaluated, despite having
> refreshed the local set-up. Is this not the correct header to tell org
> not to evaluate the code block?

It seems that the file was actually not getting refreshed. Closing and
opening the file caused the headers to be noticed and the evaluation was
not carried out, just as desired.

Thanks, Aric